Spectrum Mobile offers two unlimited data plan options, including entry-level Spectrum Unlimited and mid-level Spectrum Unlimited Plus. While Spectrum Mobile plans do not come with any premium high-speed data, they include deprioritized data. This type of data is subject to reductions in speed during busy times on the network. However, these slowdowns are not generally noticeable to the average phone user. However, after a certain amount of data use, Spectrum Mobile will slow your data to around 3G speeds, which is just a few Mbps.
Note that you must be a Spectrum Internet subscriber to subscribe to Spectrum Mobile plans at the advertised prices. While it is possible to sign up for these plans if you're not a Spectrum Internet customer, Spectrum adds a large fee to your monthly bill, which can be as much as the cost of the plan itself in some cases.
What Spectrum Mobile Unlimited Plans Have in Common
- Deprioritized data
- Unlimited talk and unlimited text
- Free global texting to and from anywhere
- 2,000 minutes of calls to Mexico and Canada every month
- Stream speeds start at 480p HD
- 4G LTE and 5G coverage on the Verizon network
- Discounts when you enroll in autopay and paperless billing
- Taxes and fees ARE included in the advertised price
- Prepaid monthly plans that require payment at the start of the billing cycle
- Mobile phone hotspot data
- No multi-line discount pricing
If you want more information on each of Spectrum’s unlimited data plans, including specifics around data speeds, pricing, cellular data, hotspot data, and more, click on the cell phone plan cards below. If you don’t have heavy data usage needs, and you’d like to try a capped plan, Spectrum Mobile By the Gig plans are also an option.
Spectrum Mobile Unlimited Plans Compared