Xfinity Mobile provides unlimited data plans for every budget and every data usage need. Choose from the budget entry-level Xfinity Mobile Unlimited Intro, the entry-level Xfinity Mobile Unlimited Plus, and the mid-tier Xfinity Mobile Unlimited Premium. Xfinity Mobile plans feature deprioritized data, which means when the network is busy, you may experience temporary slowdowns. Beyond that, after a certain amount of monthly data use, your data will be capped to 3G speeds only.
Note that you must be an Xfinity Internet customer to subscribe to an Xfinity Mobile unlimited data plan at the advertised prices. Otherwise, Xfinity will add a large monthly fee to your bill, which can come close to doubling the cost of the plan.
What Xfinity Mobile Unlimited Plans Have in Common
- Deprioritized data
- Unlimited talk and unlimited text
- The option to add unlimited calls to Mexico and Canada for a per-line, per-month, flat rate
- Mix and match any Unlimited or By the Gig data lines on the same account, allowing you to take advantage of multi-line pricing
- Video streaming speeds starting at 480p
- 4G LTE and 5G coverage using Verizon’s network
- Discounts when you enroll in autopay and paperless billing
- Taxes and fees are NOT included in the advertised price
- NO perks or add-ons like streaming services bundled into the price
- Access to over 20 million secure Xfinity WiFi hotspots
- Postpaid monthly plans that require payment at the end of the billing cycle, not in advance
For a more in-depth explanation of Xfinity Mobile’s unlimited data plans, click the plan cards below to view our detailed plan pages, including cell phone plan info on pricing, data and hotspot allocations, FAQs, and more.
Xfinity Mobile Unlimited Plans Compared